The Official Obituary for Jenepaul Engle


Will be printed in the Pacific County Press, Willapa Harbor Herald, and the Seattle Times. It will also be available for download at http://www.flannerypubs.com/. 

Jenepaul Engle, of Seattle, WA, died on Wednesday, May 25th at the age of 27.
He was born on May 8th, 1984 at Cherry Point Navel hospital in Havelock, NC. He attended Raymond High School in Raymond, WA and went on to graduate from the Gene Juarez Beauty School in Seattle, WA.
From day one, Jenepaul saw life as an adventure. His innate love for people and his gentle heart were among his greatest strengths. Although he loved music, dancing, and travel, his greatest joy was to love and bless those around him. Among those blessed to know him, not one escaped untouched. He changed lives everywhere he went and brought light into dark places.
 Although life was seldom what he expected, Jenepaul continued giving his all. He gave to the people he loved, cherished, and valued. Jenepaul’s favorite quote said a great deal about who he was, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
Jenepaul is survived by his loving parents, Samaria and Craig Allen Stephens. Also surviving are his grandparents Eric and Susan Tangen of Orting, WA; his brothers Robert E Velotta and Jonathon R. Engle; his sister, Jasmine M Kindlespire; his two nephews, Ashton Velotta and Bryson Jimenez; his aunt Senath and her family; his aunt Karen, and his lifelong second family, Mercedes Toro and David Toro.
For those who would like to attend the memorial, there is a Celebration of Life for Jenepaul on July 10th, 2011 from 2:00 PM until 8:00 PM. The location will be Lake Wilderness State Park in Maple Valley, WA. The lake is a place of many happy memories for Jenepaul and his family, so all are encouraged to come together at the park’s picnic area to share photographs, music, and memories of Jenepaul’s life.
            Jenepaul, we have loved you for 27 years, and we will miss you for the rest of our lives. Rest well, dearest one.



Comments

  1. I won't be able to attend, but wanted to send my love and thoughts to his family. I grew close to JenePaul in the past year, and am deeply saddened by this. He was an amazing spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo sorry to hear about Jenepaul. :( my heart goes out to your entire family. And i love his favorite quote! Take care!!! Love Merrily

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Obituary. I am so sorry that I did not know Jean Paul. It sounds like he was a special one. I am sending love and thoughts to the family. Jody Avery

    ReplyDelete
  4. To read my friends child's obituary is so, so heartbreaking. Jenepaul was a beautiful child and an awesome man. He will be missed by so many...family and so very many friends.I will never forget his gregarious smile....and many memories. My heart goes out to his family and friends and I will be attending his celebration of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out today and I cannot accept that he's gone, this really breaks my heart. Someone just please tell me this is not real. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really cant believe he is really gone.. i just found out a couple days ago... its been almost a year! wow... I went to school with him at Gene Juarez and He was such a good friend to me.. *tears* always gave me a shoulder to lean on. was funny and brightened up any room he walked into. The world is definitely a bit darker with him gone. He was a good man and an awesome friend. My heart goes out to his family’s loss. May his soul rest in peace. Heaven is just that much better now that he’s an angel.. I hope to see him again someday. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment