The Impossible



I cry at movies.

I cried during Les Misérables, I cried during Hunchback of Notre Dame,I even cried while watching Dinosaur.

I can't help the fact that I get emotionally involved in a movie...it's the primary reason I will never, ever, ever enjoy a horror film. But I have never, in my entire blessed existence, had the crap kicked out of me as much as when I watched "The Impossible", the true story about a family who survived the largest natural disaster to strike in my lifetime.

 It is incredible.

I count it as one of the best films of all time. I might even go so far as to say it is the single greatest film I have ever seen. The story, script, acting, cinematography...etc. are phenomenal.

I challenge you to go and see it. It just might change your life, as it has done mine.

I will never be the same.



Comments

Post a Comment